We use our smartphones for a lot of things. These include checking our e-mails, playing online casino games at casinoclic casino en ligne, watching movies, and so much more. However, most of the time, because we use our phones a lot, the battery may drain out quickly. This may be so inconvenient.
In this post, we share tips to make your iPhone battery last longer. Following these tips guarantees that your battery lasts longer.
- The first thing that you need to do is find out what’s eating up the battery more. You simply have to go to your Settings and scroll down to Battery. There, you will be able to see all the apps that are using the battery and how much they are using.
- The next thing that you will need to do is make sure that you disable Background App Refresh for all those apps that use the most power. This means that they will not update in the background, thereby saving you a lot of battery power.
- You may also want to disable some push notifications. This applies to less important notifications like game notifications or social media apps. Just make sure you keep the most important ones like e-mails and messaging apps. This will save your battery a lot.
- In areas where there is poor reception, we suggest that you turn airplane mode on. This is because your phone increases power to the antenna when it detects a low signal. It does this in order to stay connected. As a result, more battery power is used.
- You may want to dim the screen so that your phone uses less power. A great thing to do is set your iPhone to adjust screen brightness automatically so as to save battery. This feature is loved by many online casino gamblers because it saves battery, giving them enough battery to play casino games.
- We recommend that you make use of Wi-Fi and not mobile data. This is because Wi-Fi uses less power to connect to the internet.