It’s the end of the year and Android developers decided to give us an early Christmas present by introducing Android Oreo 8.0. If you are a Google Nexus user or using any other Google Android device then you will have your phone automatically updated to Android 8.0, however, if you are not a Google user then eventually you will have the update on your phone shortly.
With the latest Android 8.0 Oreo update, you actually get some pretty exciting features that has never been introduced before. It has really changed the outlook and interface of the user experience and has diminished the unusual activities that were faced by most Android users so far.
Some Interesting Features on Android 8.0:
- All new set of Androids Emojis.
- Video call someone and at the same time use Google Maps and navigation app. Simply video call someone and Oreo will take care of the rest.
- App shortcuts looks better than Android 7.0
- The Settings section is completely redesigned giving users the best experience they could possibly have.
- Smart Texting is available now. Oreo will automatically detect address and phone numbers from your phone.
- More precise custom notification is now available. You will have the choice to receive notifications only from your favorite apps.
- Wi-Fi will be turned off automatically if you are away from home.
- And much more.
Obviously, you can enjoy the benefits of these features but you are still limited to access the sub system of your File Manager and auto disable app ads. There tons of features that could still be unlocked with Android 8.0 and that’s only possible if you choose to root it as soon as possible.
Why Rooting is beneficial to Android 8.0 device?
Even after getting all these features, you can actually have more. And more is exactly what you can expect when you are rooting your device.
Top Reasons for Rooting Android 8.0 Oreo:
- Automate task with Tasker. Whether it’s turning the screen on or changing the CPU speed and so on.
- Boost your phone’s speed by at least 10X times.
- Automatically block ads from every app.
- Backup your device more effectively with titanium backup.
- Tweak and redesign your phone as much as you want.
- Install a custom ROM of your choice.
- Recover deleted files if you forgot to backup.
And much more than that. You will be surprised to see how much your phone will increase its performance after rooting.
What Kind of Devices are Available for Rooting?
Well pretty much every Android device are ready to be rooted whether its Google, Motorola, LG, Samsung, Asus, etc. We will show you how to root Android 8.0 phones, however they are applicable to all kind of Android devices and older versions as well.
How to Root Android 8.0 Oreo Devices?
Android developers has made tons of apps that could root your device without connecting to PC at all. In this guide we will show how to use FarmaRoot to root your Android device because it is totally free to use and works seamlessly on Android 8.0 devices. It is not available on Google Play Store and needs to be downloaded from the official website.
Step 1. Go to the official FarmaRoot website and download the APK file on your smartphone. It is an APK file, so it will start installing the app as soon you open the file.
Step 2. After the file is downloaded, simply open the file and tap on “Install” to install the app on your phone. You may have to grant permission since it’s a third party app or you can simply enable the option to install apps from unknown sources from the Settings.
Step 3. Once the installation is finished, tap on “OPEN” and it should show that your phone is rooted.
Step 4. Now to install any incompatible apps and it should work flawlessly on your device now.
That’s how easy it is to root your device with FarmaRoot. You can also use similar apps like KingRoot or OneClickRoot to root your device.
Rooting your Android 8.0 device is super fun and it unlocks so many hidden features that are so much desirable for Android fans. It is assured that once you root your device, you will never go back to the stock stage. Plus, your data is safe as you can even recover deleted files from Android with app like TunesBro. You can’t do this without a rooted device. The world of rooted device is very wide and you will even be able to use data recovery tools in case you lose or erase any file accidentally.