Dell launched eight black and white printers – 3333dn, 3335dn, 5535dn, 5230n, 5230dn, 5530dn, 1130, and 1130n. Press Release:
ROUND ROCK, Texas. Following the successful launch of the world’s fastest single function A4 color office laser printer, the Dell 5130cdn, it’s clear that businesses of all sizes are looking for printers that provide excellent print speed, quality and reliability.
With the launch of eight black and white printers today, Dell’s printer portfolio provides comprehensive solutions for document management and printing for growing businesses. These performance-packed multifunction and single-function devices deliver fast, high quality printouts with extremely low printing costs.
Multifunction for Mid-sized Moguls: Dell’s multifunction printers are aimed at mid-sized businesses looking for productive, feature-rich devices. These new multifunction devices meet all their printing, scanning, and copying needs at competitive running costs. The printers launched today include:
- 3333dn – Can print and copy up to 40 LTR-sized pages per minute (ppm) (actual print speed will vary with use), capable of high resolution (up to 1200×1200 dpi), offers duplex scanning of up to Legal-sized sheets and offers print costs as low as 1.65c (US$) per page with a high yield cartridge.
- 3335dn – Includes all the functionality and low print costs of the 3333dn, with the additional fax capabilities including color fax (send function only), fax broadcasting, and fax forwarding. Both the 3333dn and the 3335dn can print up to 80,000 pages per month (max.) in one duty cycle.
- 5535dn – For even faster printing (55 LTR-sized PPM, actual speed will vary with use), capable of printing at higher resolution (up to 1200×1200 dpi), the 5535dn can print at a cost as low as 1.1 cents (US$) per page with an extra high yield cartridge2 and is extremely reliable with a duty cycle of up to 275,000 pages per month (max.).
Cost-efficient Speed – Dell’s single-function printers are ideal for organizations that generate a large number of documents daily and rely on fast, high-quality printouts. Moreover, these printers offer some of the lowest consumables costs.
- 5230n – Can print up to 45 LTR-sized ppm (actual print speed will vary with use) with a duty cycle of up to 200,000 pages per month (max.) and offer print costs as low as 1.43 cents (US$) per page with a high yield cartridge3.
- 5230dn – All the functionality and cost savings of the 5230n, with the added duplex feature that allows two sided printing, to help save paper.
- 5530dn – Ideal for heavy duty printing with speeds up to 55 LTR-sized ppm (actual print speed will vary with use), with a duty cycle of up to 275,000 pages per month (max.) and offering print costs as low as 1.2 cents (US$) per page with an extra high yield cartridge.
Petite with a Powerful Punch – Compact and quick, easy to buy and operate, Dell’s new entry-level printers are just right for home offices and small businesses that want reliable yet aesthetic technology.
- 1130 – The new Dell 1130 packs speed into a small frame and is equipped with high memory capacity which allows it to print up to 19 LTR-sized ppm (actual print speed will vary with use), and has a large paper input drawer to save having to keep topping off the paper supply.
- 1130n – Similarly sized as the 1130, the 1130n prints even more quickly (up to 24 LTR-sized ppm) (actual print speed will vary with use) and can be networked to support multiple devices.